Thursday, April 4, 2013

Translation: 130327 Yoseob’s Fancafe Post “How are you doing???!!”


Hi hello annyeong?
The world is quite dizzying lately.
Is everyone doing well inside this dizzy world!!
I’m doing well tooㅎㅎㅎ

It’s just
Due to people pretending to be me on ‘KakaXStory’
It seems many have received emotional damage(?)..ㅋㅋ
So I’m writing this post…

I heard that the impersonations were pretty bad so I started ‘KakaXStory’ so I can catch them but
Instead of catching them..ㅋㅋ I was accused of impersonation..ㅋㅋ
It was hard to catch them and I didn’t know how to use it so I quit just now….ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I’ll have to try a different method to try and catch the impersonators!
From now on I will never!!!!!!
Do ‘KakaXStory’!
So all the Yang Yoseob you find on ‘KakaXStory’ is fake so fans don’t believe them!
Okay?????
I don’t like you impersonatorsㅜㅜㅜㅜ
Hing

It’s Spring soon shall we go on an outing?
Lu lu la la
CREDITS: PLAYB2ST (SOURCE); poco123 @ B2STRISING (TRANS)
(Source: b2strising.com , thecubeunited)

No comments:

Post a Comment