Thursday, April 4, 2013

130402 PlayB2ST Cafe Daum Update: Yoseob’s Post “Was April Fool’s Day fun?”


The day where pranks and lies are forgiven.
April Fool’s Day.
Did you have fun?
I had fun too!
I went into various fansites
And I laughed aloud at the fans’ ideas..ㅋㅋ
B2UTYs are really fun.
Caffeine Japanese version will be released soon
Listen to it a lot and enjoy it!
I pray that BEAST will be able to greet you soon as well.
The weather has become a lot warmer!
The flowers are slowly coming to greet us as well!
Don’t tie yourself up all the time
And go take a walk around the nearest park!
I find that the fresh smell of dirt and rain makes me feel better!
Everyone have a good night then!
Dream of Yoseobie!
PLAYB2ST (SOURCE), poco123 @ B2STRISING (TRANS)
(Source: b2strising.com , thecubeunited)

No comments:

Post a Comment